Business Analyst Training Details:
Business Analyst (BA), role is not always confined to requirements gathering, analysis, management and project documentation. There are numerous other ways that a BA can contribute to the team, the project and play a critical role in successful implementation. The other roles people expect BA to handle are:
1. Process Improvement within the team and organization – Defining process standards, documentation standards and streamlining the process of project implementation.
2. Project Management (PM) – Many a times, BA is also expected to handle the role of PM in the project and drive the project to successful implementation within the given timelines and constraints (project scope, resources, etc...)
3. Quality Lead and Quality Analyst (QA) – In smaller to medium projects, BA is expected to lead the QA team or perform Quality analysis (testing) for the project
4. Business Analysis (BA) – Last but not the least. This is the critical role we perform. This ranges from defining/identifying the scope of the project in business requirements document (BRD), gathering the details of the requirements and creating functional design documents (FDD), handling change requests, etc…
5. DOMAIN knowledge on Financial domains and healthcare domain from the major financial mortgage companies in washington DC which will make you more marketable in Washington Dc Metro area
The course outline below is designed in such a way that you will have all the knowledge and skills sets to play any role successfully as indicated above and have the confidence level required to perform the job with ease.
· The course is designed based on the waterfall model.
· The overall course content is divided into three modules
o Project Impact Training - This is the part of the training where we discuss in detail about the basics including but not limited to SDLC Models, Conceptual Designing Principles, and OOAD that a person shall be to be part of an IT team or to start learning business analysis.
o Core Business Analysis Skills – This part of the training is to focus on learning the core responsibilities of a BA. In a nutshell conducting JAD sessions, requirements documentation, requirements management, functional analysis, functional documentation, GAP analysis, AS-IS and TO-BE Analysis, BA Techniques etc…
o Additional Business Analysis Skills – This part of the training is to focus on learning everything and anything that you as an IT business analyst is expected to perform like UML Diagrams, Testing, Tools (requirements management, document management, defect tracking), and Project Management Support.
We have developed unique process which help trainees to get job successfully. Our specialized targeted interview preparation sessions (TIPS) shall guide trainees acquire skills in attending interviews and role plays. TIPS focus on presentation skills at the interview, whereas training course focus on conceptual and practical skills to perform the job. TIPS are acting instrumental in the trainee's success.